Skip to Content

The Development

The proposed development will consist of two luxury three bedroom villas and twenty luxury two bedroom two bathroom apartments spread out in 5 blocks containing 4 apartments per block, two apartments on the ground floor and two apartments on the first floor.

We are aiming to sell 70% of the development off plan (before we have started building), we are expecting to sell the remaining 30% at a higher price than offered off plan. The INTERNAL floor plan of each apartment will measure at least 68 meters square. The ground floor apartments will have a tiled terrace and the first floor apartments a tiled balcony terrace. Properties are often offered giving a square meter size that is actually the external building size and can include a small path...so ALWAYS check.

The first floor apartments will have part of the roof converted to accommodate a further sun terrace with shower and barbecue facilities, as well as providing the space for the Solar water, PV and A/C equipment (this will all be tastefully obscured) .

The apartments will be provided with a fully integrated kitchen, air-conditioning to the bedrooms and lounge and low energy light bulbs will be installed to all light fittings.

Smoke alarms and emergency escape route lighting will be fitted as standard.

The external and internal walls will be finished in a standard colour to suit the development. For further information please see the construction SPECIFICATION section.

Click here to view 3D renders of Lagoon View

click the above image to see a gallery of 3d rendered images

Click here to see interior visualisations of the lagoon view properties

click above to see a gallery of photos of the site

Click above to see a gallery of CAD drawings

click above to see some examples of the CAD drawings

Exterior.

It is our proposal to provide two swimming pools for the joint use of the apartments, one adult pool and one children’s splash pool (final sizes to be confirmed subject to planning). All pools will be fitted with applicable safety equipment.

Car parking facilities, a rubbish collection store, landscaping in keeping with the local area, additional trees and plants, a water irrigation system for the whole site, sealed in ground foul waste collection tanks, general walkway, and parking and landscape lighting including PIR courtesy lighting for late night arrivals and departures. Finally we have included a small wild green area complete with a small pergola, storage hut and benches for those who wish complete peace and quite to read a book or sit in the sun away from the pool areas.

Additional Construction Services.

We will be offering some post construction tailor made additional services to those who wish: i.e. additional air conditioning, installing power blinds, outside showers/foot wash, additional planting and pergolas etc. For any of these additional services, please feel free to discuss them with either Chris or Graham.